if this picture of me gets 14 million notes ill do a thing
my sister isn’t talking 2 me bc earlier she was doing her homework and she was like ‘god i need somewhere flat to write’ and i said ‘how about your chest’
If you want to ruin a song forever use it for your alarm
I’m not even sorry
IM SO DONE
i knew it omg
imagine reading a book of all the lies you’ve told
It would be impossible. Its a paradox. The book would be part of you and if you were reading it then it would be open. And if you were an open book then you wouldn’t have lies to tell and therefore the book would be empty and you can’t read blank pages.
how to spot a whovian
- guy: something spooky's happening
- fred: k we'll come check it out
- fred: daphne, velma come with me
- daphne: lol okei
- shaggy: but scooby and i are terrified of everything why do you always fucking send us off alone
- velma: shut up you two
- shaggy and scooby: *run into monster*
- scooby: RAGGY
- shaggy: *oblivious to everything*
- scooy: RAAAAGGGGGY
- shaggy: zoinks!
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 1*
- shaggy and scooby: *meet up with fred, velma, and daphne*
- fred: what happened?
- shaggy: M-M-MONSTER
- velma: uh oh
- monster: boo
- all: AAAAH
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 2*
- *they run into one room and come out of another one, i don't fucking know how that's possible*
- velma: my glasses! i lost my glasses!
- monster: *picks up velma's glasses and hands them to her*
- velma: thanks. ....JINKIES!
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 3*
- monster: whoops i tripped
- scooby: i captured you
- *they pull the monster's mask off*
- fred: oh look it's the suspicious guy we met at the beginning of the episode who was super suspicious and greedy and he wanted money
- suspicious guy: and i would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids and your dumb dog
- scooby: ROOBY ROOBY ROO
- all: *laugh*